Device that delivers a predefined and constant pressure value "downstream" (within the foreseen operating limits) as the inlet pressure and/or flow rate varies. The compensated obturator ensures precision in regulating the outlet pressure even in the case of high and sudden variations in the inlet pressure.
It is equipped with:
- spring for regulating outlet pressure;
- security membrane;
- outlet pressure point (with some exceptions) for outlet pressure control. On some models, the pressure point is also present on the inlet;
It can also be supplied with a built-in filter element (FRG/2M models).
Available 90° connections for threaded connections from DN 15 to DN 50.
Reference standards: EN 88-1 – EN 13611.
In compliance with:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/426 (Appliances that burn gaseous fuels)
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU - II 2G - II 2D
- Marking and Normative References
- CE approval according to EN 88-2, Compliant with Directive 2009/142 / CE, Regulation (EU) 2016/426 from 21/04/2018, Compliant with PED Directive 2014/68 / EU, Compliant with ATEX Directive 2014/34 / EU
- non-aggressive gases of the three families (dry gases)
- Die-cast aluminum (UNI EN 1706)
- Type of connections
- Operating temperature
- -15 ° + 60 ° C
- Inlet Pressure (Bar)
- 0.5 ÷ 1
- Outlet Pressure (mBar)
- 18 ÷ 40
- Inches DN
- 1/2 - DN 15