The VIC083 safety valves. positive action, not operated by external energy, built for the purpose of intercepting the flow of fuel to the burner to prevent the temperature of the water in the system's delivery circuit from reaching the boiling temperature value.
The valve closes by:
Drilling or cutting the capillary and/or sensor bulb. ATTENTION: Since they are positive action valves, in this case it is no longer possible to reset the valve.
Raising the water temperature until reaching the calibration point. In this case it is possible to rearm the valve only if the temperature drops by at least 10 °C compared to the calibration value indicated on the label.
The original calibration report is supplied with each valve. In addition to the technical data of the valve, this document also contains the serial number which is also shown on the seal attached to the valve body. The document is stamped and validated by the INAIL technician who assisted in the calibration.
It is advisable to keep it with extreme care as in case of loss it is not possible to issue duplicates.
In accordance with:
PED Directive 2014/68/EU
- Marking and Normative References
- Compliant with Directive PED 2014/68 / UE (ex 97/23 / CE) Approved and calibrated INAIL Approved according to "RACCOLTA R" ed. 2009 - Application technical specifications of Title II of Ministerial Decree 1.12.75
- gas of the 3 families, diesel and fuel oil
- Max pressure
- Standard calibration temperature
- 98 ° C
- Cockpit connection
- M1 / 2 "
- Standard capillary length
- Inches DN
- 2 1/2 - DN 65